//Art Li and Stuff: Artwork Daily: Dreamin' of a cupcake

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Artwork Daily: Dreamin' of a cupcake



Copyright © April 2013

This is the exact reason why I don't like painting at night. Bad lighting. T.T
[edited] I finally got a better photo =)
My recent take with water colour pencils. Dreamin' of a cupcake.


Copyright © April 2013

Great. Now I want a cupcake too! (´ε`*)

I recently bought a liquid mask. The liquid used to mask areas to be protected in painting and I think I got a little too excited. Hehe. Because this is what my first take looked like.


Yup. A total failure. I know. I think it was a huge mistake to use the mask while there's too much wind in my work space and I may have lifted the mask too soon. Gah! >.< 

[One week to go and I'm back to night shift. Yey! I'd be able to paint in the morning again. XD]

♫  " I'm bullet proof.. Nothing to lose.. Fire away.. Fire away...♫ 
~ David Guetta feat. Sia


No comments:

Post a Comment