//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: Settling Flowers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Art Li: Settling Flowers

Art Li and Stuff - "Settling Flowers" - Anna Li on Deviant Art

Settling Flowers
Copyright © March 2013

My artwork for the day. Just giving everything a try. This is my take with Nature. (●*∩_∩*●)
I named this vector after a favorite song.

♫  "All the leaves they fall, they go so far sometimes..
Do I blame the wind or the tree that let it go?" ♫ 
~ Settling - Tara Maclean

Well in this case, they're flowers not leaves. The background is made using watercolor
brushes in Illustrator. I had fun experimenting with them =)

I'm thinking of what I should try tomorrow. Any ideas?

 *Note: If all goes well, this artwork daily may actually be an every day thing for me.
I hope. My fingers are crossed. (≧◡≦)


Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment