//Art Li and Stuff: Hello Scrapbooking

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello Scrapbooking

Art Li and Stuff - Scrapbook supplies
My scrapbook supplies
Copyright © March 2013
 
 'Been buying scrapbook supplies lately. I have been inspired since I saw Amy Tan's blog
These are some of the stuff I bought just last last week.

I got 'em from National Bookstore and Memory Lane Store
The red binder is on sale at NBS. I got it for 50php. When I saw it, I thought it'd be perfect for 8 1/2 x 11 scrapbooking paper.  The thickers, rub-ons, washi tapes and the "Let it be" clear stamp are from Memory Lane Store. Some friends and I went to look for their store in San Juan, Manila and I was overwhelmed with plenty of scrapbook supplies. They're on sale too. :)

I also bought some rubber and clear stamps from Bee Happy Crafts.
You should check out their facebook page.

So far this is what I've started.

Art Li and Stuff - My very first scrapbook
My very first scrapbook
Copyright © March 2013

Used some of American Crafts Thickers, Washi tape, Oil Paper tape and some Foam shapes.
This is my 12x12 album. I'm still not sure if I can come up with a layout that will fill all the spaces.
But I'm willing to experiment and try it out.

Now I can start documenting special moments of my life :)

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment