//Art Li and Stuff: Art Li: Black & White

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Art Li: Black & White

Art Li and Stuff - "Black and White" - Anna Li on DeviantArt

Black and White by Anna Li
Copyright © March 2013

My latest vector art. Made in Illustrator CS3. Its been months since the last time I was able to create one of these. Been busy and had no inspiration. While I was doing this, I noticed that I'm kind of losing my touch {oh no(╥_╥)}

 But then again, CONSTANT practice makes perfect. {words from my college professor} So I'm planning on filling my creative juice with making any artwork everyday. I hope I'd be able to do this (○*∩_∩*○)

 NOTE: I'm not really sure where I got the photo I used as reference for this. If you own the photo,  I apologize if no credit is posted here for you. Please leave a comment or email me at lianneperol@gmail.com. I'd be more than happy to give you credit anywhere I post this artwork. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful photo! (a❤‿❤a)


Art Li and Stuff - "Red Lips" - Anna Li on DeviantArt

Red Lips by Anna Li
Copyright © October 2012

 You can check out my other vector art at my DeviantArt page.

Art Li and Stuff - End of post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment